1. Select a project
2. Select a drawing
3. Select a position
・The drawing can be zoomed in and out.
*Use pinch in/out (mobile app) or mouse wheel (web app) to zoom in/out
4. View a 360° Image of the selected position
- You can rotate and zoom in/out on the 360° Image.
5. Show a drawing
While viewing an image you can show the drawing and move from position to position.
- You can open the drawing by selecting at the bottom right of your screen
- You can make the drawing larger or smaller using the button in the upper left corner of the drawing .
- You can pinch in/out (mobile app) or use the or buttons or mouse wheel (web app) to further zoom in/out inside the drawing.
- You can close the drawing to selecting .
6. Move to another position
- To move from one position to another, simply display the drawing and tap on the position marker.