*The operation of [Insta360 ONE X] application is not guaranteed by RICOH. Please check with the manufacturer for details.
1. Go to the the Insta360 ONE X app
2. Press the camera icon
3. Tap the arrow in the upper left: Takes you from shooting mode to already captured photos
4. Select the image you wish to use in the RICOH360 Projects app.
5. Tap the Share icon in the top Menu Bar and then select Album
6. Tap the Share icon in the top Menu Bar and then select Album
7. Select 360 photo by taping the Check mark, then tap Confirm - This exports the image as a 360 photo to your camera roll
Import images into the RICOH360 Projects application
- Launch the RICOH360 Projects application
- Select the Project you would like to add photos to
- Select the Drawing and the Position you would like to add photos to
- Tap Add Photos
- Tap Library
- Select the photo you would like to use
- Tap Save