1. Tap on an existing Position on the drawing
2. Select Add Photos
3. Take a 360° image
If not already done, connect your RICOH THETA to WiFi
- Exit the RICOH360 Projects app
- On your iPad select the iPad Settings app
- Select the THETA WiFi Network
- Enter your THETA Password (found on the bottom of your THETA, all numbers, for example if you see YN30123456 your password is 30123456
- Connect to your THETA device
- Return to the RICOH360 Projects app
- Instead, you can upload a 360° image from your devices photo library.
4. Check the 360° screen to be added
- Edit the walkthrough as needed. Tap the Edit walkthrough button.
- Adjust the orientation of the image displayed in the dialog box to match the orientation of the radar displayed in the drawing.
To adjust, drag and drop either the 360° image or the radar.
When the adjustment is complete, tap the OK button.
- If OK, select the Save button.
5. New 360° image has been added!
- The new 360° image is added to the existing position and its thumbnail is shown in the bottom tray as a history of this position. The latest one is on the far left.