1. Open the existing position on the drawing
2. Select Add 360°
3. Take a 360° image
If not already done, connect to your RICOH THETA to WiFi
- Exit the RICOH360 Projects app
- On your iPad select the iPad Settings app
- Select the THETA WiFi Network
- Enter your THETA Password (found on the bottom of your THETA, all numbers, for example if you see YN30123456 your password is 30123456
- Connect to your THETA device
- Return to the RICOH360 Projects app
- Instead, you can upload a 360° image from "Library".
- If you are OK, select Save.
5. New 360° image has been added!
- The new 360° image is added to the existing position and its thumbnail is shown in the bottom tray as history of this position. The latest one is on the far left.